Dessert recipes really don’t come easier than this! 3 ingredient vegan chocolate fudge that doesn’t require a sugar thermometer or any fudge making experience whatsoever. It’s also really quick and easy to make. This recipe would make a really good dessert option if you have guests coming over and don’t have much time to spend on making a complicated sweet treat. It’s also a great little treat to curb your chocolate cravings. Feel free to use other nut butters if you don’t have almond butter, or you can even use seed butters to make it nut-free!
- 100g dark chocolate, broken up into small pieces
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- Use the double boiler method to melt the chocolate – fill a small saucepan 1/4 way up with water. Heat over a high heat until the water boils, then lower the heat and allow to simmer gently. Place a small heat-proof bowl on top ensuring the bottom of the bowl doesn’t touch the water.
- Add the chocolate pieces along with the almond butter and optional maple syrup. Mix until everything is melted and well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper, or silicone chocolate molds.
- Leave to chill in the fridge until set.
- Store in the fridge in an air tight container.