I made some No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Shooters with my daughter. There is nothing like spending time with your kids doing something fun. And my daughter loves to be making things in the kitchen so this is perfect. These are very easy to make and are delicious.
Vanilla Wafer Pie Crust:
- 30 Vanilla Wafers (NILLA brand or other)
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar
- 5 Tablespoons of butter, melted
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake:
- 8oz strawberries
- 8oz heavy whipping cream
- 3 Tablespoons of sugar
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
For the crust:
- Crush your Vanilla Wafers to make the pie crust.
- Mix in the melted butter and two tablespoons of sugar into the crushed Vanilla Wafers. As you mix your crust will start to clump.
- Use a fork to push your crust into your dessert cups. The recipe makes six dessert shooters.
- Place your shooters in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to cool.
For the cheesecake:
- In a large bowl beat your softened cream cheese and one tablespoon of sugar together until creamy, set aside.
- In a separate bowl beat heavy whipping cream and two tablespoons of sugar together until you get stiff peaks.
- Fold whipped cream into your cream cheese mixture.
- Puree your strawberries in a food processor or blender.
- Slowly fold your strawberry puree into your pie filling until it is all well blended.
- Add small spoonfuls of your strawberry cheesecake filling to your dessert shooters.
- Add a layer of fresh sliced strawberries.
- Add the final layer of strawberry cheesecake filling.
- Place the shooters back in the refrigerator.
- Before serving add a dollop of whipped cream, a fresh strawberry slice and a Vanilla Wafer.