I am making this weeks dessert video in the RV. This is an easy to make No Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake. This recipe literally takes minutes to throw the ingredients together but will impress everyone who eats it. And of course, you can never go wrong with Oreo’s and Peanut Butter Cups.
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup golden brown sugar, packed
- 10 Oreo cookies
- 10 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1-1/2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- In a large bowl cream together the cream cheese, peanut butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Place the Oreo cookies in a Ziploc bag and break into pieces using a rolling pin or bottom of a pan. Repeat for the 10 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups using a separate bag.
- Pour half of the crushed Oreos and half the crushed Peanut Butter Cups into the bowl with the cream cheese mixture.
- Add 1/2 a cup of the Cool Whip and mix everything together with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into the Oreo pie crust and spread evenly.
- Spread the remaining cup of Cool Whip over the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with the remaining crushed Oreo cookies and Peanut Butter Cups.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing and serving.