Have you ever ate Biscoff Lotus Cookies? Then watch this video and see how you can make them even better. In this video I show you how to make Individual No Bake Biscoff Lotus Cheesecakes. They are very easy to make, but will surely impress anyone who eats them.
- 10 Lotus Biscoff cookies
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ¼ cup Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter spread
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5 Lotus cookies, coarsely chopped
- ¾ cup Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter spread
- Whipped cream
- Melted Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter spread, to drizzle
- Lotus cookies
For the crust:
- Pulse cookies in a food processor until finely ground.
- Divide evenly between individual serving dishes (about 1 tablespoon per serving dish).
For the filling:
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, Biscoff spread, and vanilla extract, and whisk well until combined and completely smooth (or beat with an electric mixer until smooth).
- Using an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whisk heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Using a spatula, gently fold half of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, then fold in the other half.
For the Lotus filling:
- Melt Biscoff spread in the microwave for several seconds until melted.
For the Assembly:
- Evenly spoon (or pipe using a piping bag) cheese filling into each serving dish.
- Then spoon over crushed cookies, then the melted Biscoff spread. If the spread is very soft, place the cups in the freezer for several minutes so it’s easier to add the next layer.
- Top with the rest of the cheese filling.
- Top with whipped cream, drizzle with melted Biscoff spread, and finish off with a cookie.
Don’t add the toppings until you are ready to serve. You can cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days.