Crunchy, light and sweet, these Meringue Cookies only take 4 ingredients and are a perfect addition to any cookie plate. This was my first-time making meringue cookies, but they turned out really good. And it is always fun spending time with my kids.
The links above may pay me an affiliate fee. The cost to you is no different than if you went straight to Amazon. This is just to support my costs for making the videos.
- 1/2 cup eggwhites or 4 large eggwhites
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup + tablespoon granulated white sugar
- 1 cup lightly spooned powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F and place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie baking sheet.
- Whisk egg whites in a bowl until frothy.
- Add cream of tartar and beat until soft peaks form.
- Slowly add the granulated sugar and whisk until the meringue reaches stiff peaks.
- Fold in the powdered sugar.
- Place the meringue in a piping bag with the tip of choice and pipe on to the baking sheet.
- Bake for 2 hours.