If you are ever in a breakfast rut, try this simple Strawberry Cheesecake Chia Pudding. Granted, we all love our smoothies, but chia pudding is one of those things that is crazy simple to make but also can be jazzed up a million different ways. This version is a creamy coconut-infused base and then a layer of strawberry jam and finished with some chopped fruit on top. Each layer is infused with sweet strawberries and a creaminess that reminds me of cheesecake. It’s fabulous!
- 3 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- Fresh strawberries sliced
- Whisk together the chia seeds, vanilla, and milks in a bowl.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 10 – 15 minutes until it has thickened.
- Once it has thickened, stir before serving then add half of the chia pudding into a jar (or keep it in the bowl).
- Top with the jam and spread it into an even layer and then add the rest of the chia pudding on top.
- Finish with the fresh strawberries.