This No Bake Eclair Cake is a dessert that is layers of flavor: graham crackers, instant vanilla pudding, whipped topping and topped with chocolate frosting! It’s not only simple to make but it is absolutely scrumptious. Absolutely no stove top or oven is needed! The hardest part? Waiting to eat it! This is a great dessert for a crowd.
- 2 (3.5 oz) package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz) container of Cool Whip (thawed)
- 3 cups milk
- 2 sleeves graham cracker squares
- 1 tub chocolate frosting or ganache frosting
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pudding mix, milk and Cool Whip.
- In an 9 x 13 baking dish, arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares on the bottom.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture on top of the crackers.
- Layer another layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
- Then layer the other half of the pudding mixture on top of crackers.
- Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Put plastic wrap over dish and put in fridge for about 30 min to an hour to allow pudding to set.
- When ready, put the tub of chocolate frosting in the microwave for about 15 seconds to soften (remove lid and aluminum foil top before microwaving). Or make ganache frosting.
- Take out and stir frosting. It should be easily spreadable now.
- Evenly spread chocolate frosting all over the top layer of graham crackers.
- Place plastic wrap over top of dish and put back in fridge.
- Now, forget about this dessert until tomorrow. This dessert gets better over time. The graham crackers need time to soften up.
- When ready, slice and serve!