This simple Biscoff Lotus Dessert Mousse is so simple…but so delicious. With two simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you can prepare a dessert that you friends and family will be asking for again and again!
- 600 ml Heavy Whipping Cream
- 10 tablespoons of Biscoff Cookie Butter (Creamy)
- Approximately 30 Biscoff Lotus Cookies
- Optional: Biscoff Lotus Cookie Butter and Cookies for decoration
- Crush approximately 20 Biscoff Lotus Cookies and set side
- Whip cream till soft peaks form
- Place jar of biscoff spread in the microwave for a few seconds (about 20 sec) till it softens
- Place 10 tablespoons of softened Biscoff Cookie Butter over cream and fold in together till there’s no more streaks
- Place some of the crushed cookies in the bottom of cups
- Pipe Biscoff mousse over it crushed cookies
- Top with more softened spread and decorate with a some biscuits
- Set in the fridge for at least two hours and enjoy!