Apple Cinnamon Protein Balls are easy to make and made with just a handful of ingredients. They’re a great healthy snack that you can grab on your way out the door or keep in your fridge at home (or at work if you can trust your coworkers) when you need a pick-me-up.
- 6 dates (pitted, torn)
- 1/2 cup raw, unsalted almonds
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 medium apple (grated)
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to food processor.
- Blend until fully combined.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls (each should be about the size of one tablespoon).